Empowering families to reduce poverty and build just, peaceful, and productive communities based on Christian values.
To try and do something so great for God that it is doomed to failure if He is not part of it.
A leading organization, which empowers capabilities and resources of communities, opening opportunities for development.
- Development projects must be initiated by the local people.
- Development cannot be given away.
- Development implies breaking the cycle of subsistence poverty.
- Development programs should be in harmony with the environment.
- Development should be self sustaining over the long term.
- Development is incomplete without a spiritual renewal.